Saturday 16 February 2013

1ST YEAR MATERIAL FOR ALL SUBJECTS

                                               1ST YEAR MATERIAL FOR ALL SUBJECTS
                                              ---------------------------------------------------



NOTE :::
     
              First year students to prepare this materials to help the improve your percentage easy to study and question and answers pattern to easily understand.



Ist Year

English : Units I, III, V, VII, VIII

Maths I : Units I, II, IV, V, VI, VII

MM : Units I, II, III, IV, VII, VIII

Physics : Units I, II, IV, V, VII

Chemistry: Units I, II, IV, V, VII, VIII

CDS : Units I, II, III, V, VI, VII

Drawing : Units I, II, III, IV, V, VII


                             1st year common syllabus for all branches


------------------------------   ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS   ----------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment