Saturday 16 February 2013

JNTU-HYD : Procedure For Name Correction

JNTU-HYD : Procedure For Name Correction


1) Requisition from the Student through the Principal.
In the case of the Students who completed their course, can submit directly their requisitions to the Controller of Examinations.

2) Original Certificate(s) in which correction(s) is/are required.

3) Photocopy of SSC.

4) A D.D for the total amount @ Rs. 50/- per Marks Memo / CMM.

5) A D.D for Rs. 250/- for correction in Provisional Certificate.

6) If the student name is completely different then Clearance Certificate issued by the University.

Note: All Demand Drafts must be on any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” payable at HYDERABAD.

11 comments:

  1. pc lo fathers name wrong padindhi. name correction kosam em cheyali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please contact this no-0884-2300907
      0884-2300909

      Delete
  2. meru ichina contact number not a valid number. nadhi R05 batch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please help me. two years nundi name correction kavatledu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    TO change the your name in your pc follow this steps.
    Go to the examination section of your college and apply a letter mentiong name on pc with principal sign.Take the letter to examination section jntu xerox copy to give back to as conformation.with in 4 to 6 days to get your name changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dz z lavanya,i got my provisional certificate & convocation certificate but have some name mistake in that.In the D/O place wrote S/O, so how can i change that mistakes and what is the procedure.plz reply me urgent

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dz z lavanya,i got my provisional certificate & convocation certificate but have some name mistake in that.In the D/O place wrote S/O, so how can i change that mistakes and what is the procedure.plz reply me urgent

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi , my name is shiva... in my memo and pc,,my father name is printed wrong ,,what should i do plz tell me frds,,,

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi my father name is incorrect in my pc how to correct it
    please cal 8523010333

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I am 2014 pass out , in my all certificates (cmm,pc,memos) my sur name one letter was changed.
    so, today i applied to my OD
    i want to change all my certificates including OD n PC whats the procedure (Today only i applied to OD)

    ReplyDelete