Thursday 8 August 2013

JNTU-ANANTAPUR : B.Tech I Year (R05,RR) Supplementary Examinations Results (June 2013)



JNTU-ANANTAPUR : B.Tech I Year (R05,RR) Supplementary Examinations Results (June 2013)  ::::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The results of the following examinations are declared. The result sheets have been dispatched to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their colleges principals for knowing the results.

1) B.Tech I Year (R05) Supplementary Examinations (June 2013)
2) B.Tech I Year (RR) Supplementary Examinations (June 2013)

Official Notifications
B.Tech I Year (R05,RR) Supplementary Examinations (June 2013)

0 comments:

Post a Comment